PROBIOTIC Organic Live Kefir Grains Kefir is a unique fermented milk drink,
more correctly healthy food, used for generations in Asia and revered for its
health-promoting properties. Real kefir can be produced only by traditional
methods at home and only from original grains. These real kefir grains are
complex symbiotic colony containing more than 35 probiotic bacteria proven
highly beneficial to humans. What to You will get: You will be receiving 4
Tablespoons ( yes 4 TABLESPOONS !!) of Organic Live Kefir Grains ♡
( 2 Order limit per purchase)
(NOT DRY OR PARTIALLY DRIED- But LIVE & READY to Make Kefir). Health
Benefits: There are many Kefir health benefits. We have put together a list
with some of the most common health benefits associated with drinking Kefir.
- Kefir can act as antibotic and antifungus .
Helping with candidiasis (yeast infection), heart disease or even HIV/ AIDS. -
Kefir provides us with beneficial bacteria that helps improve digestion,
alleviating common digestive problems like gas, bloating, indigestion, etc. It
can also regulate bowel movement, aiding with both constipation and diarrhea.
If you are lactose intolerant, the enzymes contained in Kefir can help you
- Kefir as a source of minerals and vitamins. It contains Vitamin A, B2, B12,
K and D. Among the minerals found in calcium are, magnesium, calcium and
Instructions : With recipes with your order ,,, free
- Kefir as a colon cleanser. It can actually provide with relief in
inflammatory bowel disease.
- Kefir can help with other type of diseases such as rheumatism, arthritis,
gout, osteoporosis, gastritis,pancreatitis, stomach ulcers, eczema, anemia and
leaky gut syndrome
.- Kefir stimulates the immune system and therefore, it aids in fighting
- Kefir , according to certain studies, may possibly reduce the risk for
certain cancers including, colon cancer, by preventing the growth of cancerous
- Kefir as a nerve relaxer, helping maintain a healthy nervous system thanks
to the amino acid, 'tryptophan'.
- Kefir as an antioxidant and anti-aging agent. Kefir has the capacity to
neutralize free radicals by oxidizing them.
- Also consider other kefir health benefits include helping with sleep
disorders, depression, diabetes, fatigue syndrome, allergies, hypertension,
bronchitis, skin disorders, colitis, etc
What also makes Kefir special is that it is highly digestible, so children can
take it. It contains proteins and amino acids that we can add to our daily
nutrition. All in all, Kefir is a wonderful natural source that fights toxins
and provides the individual with an overall better health, aiding even in help
losing weight. Introduce Kefir to your diet, you won't regret it and your body
will thank you for it.